Fifth Third Bank & ATM FL, Lehigh Acres
11511 FL-82, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971, United States
Fifth Third Bank & ATM Reviews
I had an account with 5/3 my bank account was hacked and 50 of 51 checks written on it were counterfeit, I notified them right away after 1st and was told the account was locked cause they would not let me close it . it took 5 months and 6 disputes 12 different employees to get my 5000 dollars back . for 2 months I had 0 money and 0 help from the bank. I would rate them -10 stars if I could, I no longer bank with them as of 10/,10/ 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very sorry to hear you didn't receive the kind of service we strive to give our customers at Fifth Third. If you'd like to discuss further, please give us a call at 877-833-9973.
Awful service! The tellers at the Lehigh location are so rude will be moving banks very soon.
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We'd be happy to look into this to see how we can help. Please give us a call at 877-833-9973 to discuss. Your business is important to us!
Terrible service this morning. Not willing to assist customers when we really need it and just take every single dime they can. Cannot believe that every other bank is waiving overdraft fees during a pandemic and this one won't. I received an email that stated if I made a deposit before 12 midnight they would waive the $37 fee. I showed up in 10 minutes to make the payment and was still told no. They were supposed to stop check payments and did not and then over drafted my account and won't even honor their emails they send out! Unbelievable. Will be closing my account ASAP. Like tomorrow.
A few months ago I went to two different Fifth Third bank , I wanted to open an account I sat for almost an hour and a half, no one came to help me. Until I went to this branch. Lady was extremely friendly, Knowledgeable and it only took me a few minutes to do what I wanted to do.
I don't know what happened recently but they seem to have a whole new staff and they never answer the phone and i miss the others for there personality
Hi Joe, we're sorry that you had a negative experience. Can we help? Feel free to call 877-833-9973. Your business is important to us.
They NEVER answer the phone. You get directed to go online and make an appointment to speak to someone. Wow! What customer service. Good thing all they do is Hold Onto ALL My Money! AND, there is NO WAY, to transfer money from one Business account to another. So I can't send money from my business account to another business who uses Fifth Third Bank! What is that? I have to use PayPal or some other 3rd Party Service. And! If I want to buy checks I have to go to the branch in person! Why? I can buy check online all day long. It seems to me that this "bank" really doesn't do anything for me except hold my money. It would be great if someone could tell me what, exactly is the benefit of having a Fifth-Third business account?
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very sorry to hear you didn't receive the kind of service we strive to give our customers at Fifth Third. If you'd like to discuss further, please give us a call at 877-833-9973. Your business is important to us.
Always some kind of issue here. Once had an ATM eat $500 and was told to wait until they could get to it with no help from the bank manager. I had to call the district manager to get a straight answer and get my money into my account. They're everywhere, that's why they're useful. Otherwise, it's a terrible bank with no regard for residential customers.
Hunter, Sounds like you've had a bad experience, and we're very sorry to hear that. Please call us at (877) 833-9973 so we can assist you. Our social media team is available to assist you at that number Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET.
Waited an hour at ft myers branch to do a simple wire transfer. They wouldn't service me until "the line was down" (mind you, i waited in this same line first before being told this). Only 1 teller so "banker" was helping him and couldn't/wouldn't stop to do my service until literally no one was left in line (i.e. allllll the people that came in after me). Other banker was servicing someone else (totally fine, he was there before me)... but the then came out and literally waited in the same huge line at his own bank to make a deposit for his client's new account. How efficient.
Oh no, Janel! We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will share your feedback with the appropriate team. If you still need assistance, please call 877-833-9973.
Terrible customer service. They are a bank that prefers people to continue to go into debt. For all the years we have been with them they won't do a thing to help for an issue that was not the fault of the customer. Disgusting. There are far better financial institutions. Go elsewhere.
I'm very sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. If you would like to discuss, please call us at (877) 833-9973.
I have been banking with 53rd bank since 2003 they are honest, trustworthy, reliable and there for me all the time!! Great personal service. Thanks 53rd bank!
Nearby Loan Stores in Lehigh Acres
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can give them a ring by this phone number +1 239-334-6770. Or you can go to their website and submit your loan request online.
3. How to Get a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can go to their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How to Get There?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 11511 FL-82, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971, United States. You may refer to the map and locate the fastest way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans enables you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get a long term installment loan even with your low credit scores.