Fifth Third Bank & ATM Roper Blvd, Clermont
1350 Roper Blvd, Clermont, FL 34711, United States
Fifth Third Bank & ATM Reviews
My wife and I made an appointment. Was going to open an account. Upon entering, there was no place to sign in and no one checking if we had an appointment. The was only 1 person opening accounts. We waited about 30 minutes. No one called for us. We waited some more. Apparently making an appointment makes no difference at this bank. It's not like Chase where if you make an appointment...you have an appointment. After half an hour, a banker, named "Michael", came by and just called someone. He never asked if we had an appointment and I had to blurt out that we had an appointment. He acted annoyed and just cut me off and acted like we were interrupting him. Shouldn't the people at the bank be checking if anyone has an appointment? What's the point of making an appointment if you still end up waiting at the back of the line with everyone else? After a whole hour after we were scheduled to have our appointment, the banker Michael got up and walked to a teller. While he was there I went over to speak with him. He was speaking to the teller, so I waited. When he was done speaking to the teller, he saw me standing there waiting and walked away trying to avoid me. Pathetic. Some of the worst customer service from a bank that I have ever seen. We walked out and did not open an account. No wonder they are desperate for customers.
DO NOT BANK HERE!!!! We had issues ever since we opened an account with them, they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING All information I was given was WRONG, went ahead and did my banking with FAIRWINDS got my loan and never had any issues since then. Strongly recommend suntrust or Fairwinds.
Frances, Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry to hear you haven't been happy with your experience with us so far. We're committed to improving your experience and would love to see how we can help. Would you mind giving us a call at 877-833-9973?
Customer service not much effort. Came to get a simple letter and was bounced back and forth between customer service and front teller. At the end was told to call their 800 number, really? At least show that you care because without customers no job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Cathy. We're very sorry to hear you didn't receive the kind of service we strive to give our customers at Fifth Third. If you'd like to discuss further, please give us a call at 877-833-9973. Your business is important to us.
They are a poor bank that they didn't want to open a for me at there bank. Very poor at this bank
Do NOT bank here. Entrust your finances and security for your money elsewhere. I've had HUNDREDS stolen from me overnight from this bank and they are REFUSING to do anything about it. They also started approving my bill payments for all my personal bills I've payed and after successful processing they cancel the payment and my bill never actually gets paid but the money is no where to be found.
Hard to rate the entire bank so let me do this. The tellers are the best, helpful, friendly and remember your name. The management no so good. My last visit I wanted to discuss investment or see what they offer. One person looked at me and put his headphones on and back to looking at computer. The other person didn't even acknowledge my presents until I flagged him and he told me just a moment. This person is nice but his voice is SO soft I could not understand him. LIKE HEY SPEAK UP And get some energy going. The tellers are GREAT. The management needs to be shook up
Hi Terry, we're very sorry your experience did not meet the level of service we strive for at Fifth Third. Please give us a call at 877-833-9973 so we can help. Your business is important to us.
I've been with the bank a little over two years and I've been to many others for banking purposes but this branch is by far the worst with the exception of a few tellers! I'm completely disgusted with the customer service displayed here! It's not the tellers it's the rude Spanish manager who thinks she can be confrontational and rude to someone because they challenge her "authority". She blatantly had a all out argument with me while accompanying another customer because I asked a question about when verification was necessary when a banker gives identification/and debit card? Since when it's a courtesy to assist a customer? I gave a courtesy and filed a complaint! I hope she knows it's a courtesy for people to bank here or she wouldn't have a job!!
Waited over 2 hours on their customer service line and got passed from person to person regarding my questions. They purchased a vehicle loan of mine and it was not communicated to me properly what was going on. Once this loan is paid off, I doubt I will ever use this bank or any of their products.
I'm very sorry to hear your experience with our bank was unsatisfactory. We'd hate to lose you as a customer, and are committed to taking the necessary steps to make sure your experience improves in the future. Would you mind giving us a call at 877-833-9973 to discuss? Thanks!
Marilyn is a dream!!! So helpful, courteous and funny! Went out of her way on multiple occasions for us!!! Love this branch! If you're old enough to remember CHEERS the TV show..."Where everybody knows your name..." Pretty much sums it up! Could not be more satisfied!
Kelly, We appreciate the kind words! Have a great day.
Worst fifth third ever and the managers there are even worse I would never bank with or recommend fifth third bank to anyone after this hellacious of a experience I wish I could give zero stars
Nearby Loan Stores in Clermont
1. How Can I Contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 352-536-1214. You can use our online platform to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit our online loan platform and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Repay My Loan?Please contact your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your online title loan services, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 1350 Roper Blvd, Clermont, FL 34711, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan offers with bad credit-friendly requirements.