Express Title Services-Citrus Inc W Woodview Ln, Lecanto
2704 W Woodview Ln, Lecanto, FL 34461, United States
- 1031 Exchanges
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Foreclosure Services
- Commercial Closing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Investment Properties
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Closings
- Refinance Transaction
- Residential Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Short Sale Closings
Express Title Services-Citrus Inc Reviews
The ladies' that work here are nice, but the owner does not care about you. If a problem comes up he doesn't help. He only cares about money. Money is his God.
They handled our closing a few years ago, easy peasy!
This title company was awful! Closing was set back 2 weeks due to incompetent people from "Express". Title work is sent out overnight the THURSDAY prior to the TUESDAY closing due to closing being done all via online because we live out of state. We as clients get paperwork and it's WRONG! Mortgage was to be a contract with family trust and title company screwed up contract-when I the PAYING client pointed this out to realtor, realtor contacted Title officer Cindy Bescher. Cindy Bescher told realtor to have me the client call and she would explain-realtor passes on information. First off I can read, understand and write the English language, contract is WRONG. So I call Sweetheart Cindy, obviously this employee could care less about inaccuracies and contracts that are not valid. Cindy argued with me as the client about the contract- I HAD ENOUGH told her just to do her job! Cindy wanted to blame everything on the attorney that Title Express hired to make contract-Cindy then wanted us as clients to print out new paperwork and mailback- We are in process of moving everything is packed up because we were to CLOSING the following Tuesday and have NO printer- So CORRECT paperwork gets "OVERNIGHT" but seeing how EXPRESS doesn't inspect legal recordable paperwork to make sure it's correct, why would they check to make sure the OVERNIGHT carrier they use delivers on the weekends. So we didn't receive overnight till Monday afternoon, and now my husband is working out of state for the week and now we are unable to have the CORRECT paperwork NOTARIZED because he's out of state- So NOW we have to wait and we are now in the month of JUNE not MAY Tell my realtor EXPRESS better update paperwork because it will not be correct for NEW CLOSING DATE- Again it's arguing back and forth over this paperwork that SHOULD have been right from beginning Cindy Bescher said she would waive the $150 fee Express was charging for something but she never once apologized throughout this ordeal. Cindy Bescher via phone and email consistently stated it was attorneys fault because she doesn't look at paperwork. Told my realtor, Express is awful, they are recording legal documents, notarizing legal documents, hold Earnest money, distribute settlement funds & they DO NOT read documents-BS Not only was the paperwork work, the level of any type of professionalism was not present, the uncalled for stress brought on by incompetent and rude employee of Express is beyond what any client (especially one who is moving across country)should have to experience. We also requested 3 times the detailed charges for line items on SETTLEMENT SHEET Express Title was charging and Cindy stated she DID NOT need to provide. Also we had to drive and take more time to find a notary to which TITLE EXPRESS never asked about fee for notary. Also TITLE EXPRESS still had WRONG paperwork the 3rd time to which the paid licensed "professionals" this should NOT have been the case. Our notary had to cross out the INCORRECT info & also TITLE EXPRESS had to cross out dates on paperwork (so professional) that were NOT correct. We are now closed on property but we want to WARN others about the STRESS & ANNOYANCE Cindy from Express Title of Citrus County created and caused. What should have been done from jump was an apology and CORRECT paperwork, what we received was NO APOLOGY EVER from Express Title or Cindy, arguments, stress stress and INCONVENIENCE. WE WOULD REQUEST A FULL REFUND OF ALL CHARGES BY EXPRESS TITLE SERVICES & FULL REFUND OF ATTORNEY FEES (Title Express hired the Attorney). The has been NO accountability on TITLE EXPRESS for their lack of professionalism or incompetence.
Great place to do you Closing on the Home Sale. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Tracy from this company communicated excellent and kept us informed almost daily on the progress of our close. I was very impressed and would recommend them.
The response time from this title company is sad. I have emailed about a closing that took place last year where I am still waiting for the Owner's Policy. I have been emailing their whole team since the beginning of April with NO RESPONSE to this date.
They were absolutely the best. Very helpful
I know we are in uncertain times but the professionalism from the staff was little to be desired. Had a closing and was not greeted only handed my closing packet to sign. Was a very bizarre experience. Would not recommend this title company.
very knowledgeable.... everything ready to sign at appointment. title company filed all copied with county
Top of the Notch Service from Miss Brittany. Warp speed execution and always accessible a phone call away!
Nearby Loan Stores in Lecanto
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Express Title Services-Citrus Inc?You can dial this phone number +1 352-513-3262. Or you can enter their official website and fill in the request form online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Express Title Services-Citrus Inc?Express Title Services-Citrus Inc provides you with a wide range of services which include:
- 1031 exchanges
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
- Foreclosure services
- Commercial Closing
5. Is Express Title Services-Citrus Inc an Agency or a Lender?Express Title Services-Citrus Inc is a Title company. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans enables you to get access with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan here with no credit check.
2. What Is the Address Of Express Title Services-Citrus Inc? How Can I Access?Express Title Services-Citrus Inc is located at 2704 W Woodview Ln, Lecanto, FL 34461, United States. You may simply check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. How to Get a Loan at Express Title Services-Citrus Inc?You can enter their official website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for small payday loans over the internet, you can come to our website for more details.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Afford to Rapay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check the terms before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Express Title Services-Citrus Inc Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, we can help you out! Just turn to our site to get a personal installment loan even with bad credit.