Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. Ave K, Winter Haven
203 Ave K SE, Winter Haven, FL 33880, United States
- 1031 Exchanges
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Order Title Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Closing
- Real Estate Settlement Service
- Settlement Service
- Website Design
Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. Reviews
Susan green and her staff was amazing. She made sure everything was in order and to have my keys ready for my closing. I really appreciate her help and would recommend anyone closing on a property to work with Susan Green. Thank you
Took them 3 months to send us our recorded deed, owner's policy and survey after closing. Then I found they recorded deed with incorrect spelling of my name. When I brought it their attention they offered no apology and said "I" had to pay for shipping to mail the recorded deed back to them to fix.
Very nice and efficient staff. The only title company I use.
Best park in osceols... Hands down.
Junk fees, junk fees and more..... very unfriendly and rude closer
Closed with the purchase of a house at Executive Title in Winter Haven, FL as chosen by sellers. They executed the wrong contract and did not give me my home warranty. I had to come out of pocket $600 to get the home warranty in place and was told they would issue me a reimbursement in about a week. Well, a month later I have yet to receive my funds. They say that they can't get a hold of the seller to collect the money that should have been there from the start. Furthermore, they are unwilling to reimburse my money themselves, even though it was their mistake that the incorrect contract was executed. Completely disappointed in their lack of ability to treat customers fairly and in a manner that is professional. ***Update based on owner response*** Mr. Bush, I have dated records showing the addendum was sent to your office prior to closing. Just want to get the facts straight. Thanks
Mr. Monts De Oca, As explained to you by my staff and by me in our phone conversation the failure lies with your realtor and you for not bringing the addendum regarding the Warranty to our attention. This was a negotiation struck by you and the seller after the original contract was given to my office. Your original contract specifically stated that no home warranty was given. A month after the closing you came into my office with the addendum. This was the first time we were made aware of the addendum and of course we cannot do anything after a closing takes place. In addition, both you and your realtor attended a closing in my office and never mentioned any addendum to the contract regarding a warranty. We never told you we would reimburse you because we have no reason to do so. My staff did attempt to contact the seller as a courtesy to you but to no avail. I hate this happened however, in the future I recommend you follow up and make sure the title Company has all of your documents before the closing takes pace. Trenen Bush President Executive Title of Central Florida, Inc.
Great people to deal with for title insurance and deed work, I buy awkward propertys that aren't always easy to do. They get it done quick and make it easy for me.
Very professional team. I have used them several times.
I love em Susan your the greatest
Ask for Brandy she will go above and beyond for you
Nearby Loan Stores in Winter Haven
- Advance America
Financial institution4.9 ( 10 )
- Advance America
Financial institution4.9 ( 10 )
- Auto Loan, Good Credit, Bad Credit, Florida Car Truck Loan
Loan agency3.8 ( 10 )
- Mariner Finance
Loan agency4.8 ( 10 )
1. How Can I Contact Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc.?You can call Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. via +1 863-294-3633. You can use our online platform to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc.?Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. provides following services:
- 1031 exchanges
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
- Notary signing services
- Title insurance
5. Is Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. An Agency Or A Lender?Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. is a Title company that accepts all kinds of loan requests including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect you with our online partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc.?Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc. is located at 203 Ave K SE, Winter Haven, FL 33880, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc.?You can submit your information on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always click here to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?Please contact your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current financial status. Click here to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your title loans online.
7. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Executive Title Of Central Florida, Inc.?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan quotes with easy conditions.