Country Federal Credit Union S 6th St, Macclenny
602 S 6th St, Macclenny, FL 32063, United States
Country Federal Credit Union Reviews
This place is the biggest joke if I've ever seen one. Do not lease a vehicle through this place because they will do you dirty every which way possible.
Worst bank ever. They never answer the phone they continue to mess with your money when you don’t give them the go ahead to do so. I wouldn’t recommend this bank to anyone whatsoever. I just want to add that this place is a joke. Always has been always will be. Save your time and go to a real credit union not this joke of a bank. You’re better off leaving your money under your mattress. They don’t care about what you have going on, all they care about is finding the next way to charge you a fee. Needless to say I HATE this bank.
since changing their name, I have not been able to access my account. the debit card that was just sent to me does not work and no one will answer the phone.
I called on May 31st about fraudulent activity on my debit card. They said they will cancel my card and give me a credit for the amount. Which is understandable. They continued to say it will take 5-7 business days to get my new debit card, and 7-10 business days to get the credit. Well it’s now the 10th business day and I haven’t received my debit card nor the credit. I emailed two days ago, and have yet to get a response! They don’t understand that people have bills to pay!
This is the worst bank I've ever dealt with. The service is AWFUL, the employees are little to no help and have a hard time doing there job. It seems like every time I call in I get transferred to another person that NEVER answers their phone so you end up spending more time with an answering machine than an employee.
Two years in a row I've had the displeasure of dealing with Amber in the mortgage "department". She doesn't return calls, you have to call multiple times until she finally answers the phone. She went out of her way to be nasty and when I stated I could take my business to one of the several other credit unions in town she told me "You're not going to talk to me like that" and "I'm not going to help you if you're talking to me like that". This simple problem could have been fixed with mailing 1 letter to 2 addresses a year. Unfortunately the mortgage department relies on "automated" letters and is unable to do things by hand I guess. Worst customer service I've encountered in Baker County! My husband and I will be pulling our accounts very soon.
The bank as a whole is great and everyone is very friendly! That being said, since the transition to Tru-fi, I can't link my account to any of my online apps. When using tools provided by the apps, the bank is not found. Because I utilize apps for bill pay, it has become very frustrating! I have reached out to every entity, but keep hitting a road block!
They never answer the phone! I have not been able to access my account for over a week. I do not recommend this credit union.
AWFUL SERVICE! I called trying to get my banking info for a job & was on the phone with the WORST WOMEN I have ever met in my life! She was INSANLY rude & disrespectful to me & made me feel so so stupid & worthless! I WILL be changing banks ASAP! They also still have yet to fix my savings. Idk how many times I've tried to get money transferred to my savings out of my checks each 2 weeks. Ridiculous!
Ive always had great experiences with Countryfcu. Always nice, and never any problems!
Nearby Loan Stores in Macclenny
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 904-259-6702. You can use our online platform to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you have trouble performing repayments. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 602 S 6th St, Macclenny, FL 32063, United States. Take a look at the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Federal credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan offers with bad to no credit.