Cadence Bank - Beverly Hills Branch N Lecanto Hwy, Beverly Hills
3860 N Lecanto Hwy, Beverly Hills, FL 34465, United States
Cadence Bank - Beverly Hills Branch Reviews
My wife worked for a local bank back in Indiana. It was a good people bank, and they took no part in the bailout or bad loans. They were an excellent bank. And I've have NUMEROUS banks, I left them, not kicked out. When a bank was wonky or the people had attitudinal problems, or the big issue was with bogus overdraft fees (TCF Bank... I'm looking at you!) it was time to go. Well since we've moved to Florida, there are over 480 listed banks. I am not about the big ones, Chase, Wells, etc... been there, they suck! They do! They suck the money out of your account if you are with a positive account. If you have less than 10K then you are nothing to them! So forget them. Anyhow after diligent searching and literal legwork visiting banks and speaking to their clerks, we chose this bank and this branch. The ladies here are amazing! I am still learning about their deeper policies, but so far they haven't done any crooked stuff, the people there aren't beleaguered which would be a sign that the upper management sucks and they are insisting that the bankers act like used car sales people and push a whole lot of expensive products you don't want or need just to make a buck. My wife is actually going through that at a bank she works at right now, she hasn't left them yet.... YET. But as for this bank, they are alright. So as of this date July of 2016 I give them 5 stars, simply because after all my experience of dealing with banks, big, medium, and small, I do not find this place as offensive. If they do change their attitudes, so will I... Because seriously! It is literally YOUR MONEY that they are holding and using to make more money for themselves. But to say, 'hey I'm going to have to charge you more money, because you don't have enough for me to watch'... that's absurd. Those big banks that steal from the poor... for shame. Hell they even take from the medium wealth, basically from anyone who can't sue them. So this Cadence Bank isn't guilty of anything that I know of, and their service people are very helpful.
Nearby Loan Stores in Beverly Hills
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can give them a ring by this phone number +1 352-746-0113. Or you can search for their website and submit your loan request online.
3. How to Get a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can search for their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for payday cash loans, you can turn to our website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check the terms before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Access?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 3860 N Lecanto Hwy, Beverly Hills, FL 34465, United States. Please carefully check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.