Bay Equity LLC Roberts Dr, Jacksonville Beach
1514 Roberts Dr Office 104, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States
Bay Equity LLC Reviews
Bay Equity made my home purchase easy, they work with different loans and programs and he found the best program for me as a first home buyer that the first lender didn’t offer and that way I was able to get the house I wanted. They locked in my interest rate earlier as the interest rates were going up and the week of my closing all the APR’s were up by over 1% and I still closed on my locked in APR and they made the transaction very easy and possible, I did it all online on their user friendly portal and by email. Great customer care and response by Kelly O’Brien and his team. Thank you Kelly and team I appreciate everything and your knowledge most of all.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Kelly was a godsend on every aspect of the process and his team was exceptionally communicative and helpful as well. If you want exceptional service with great communication and friendly service with constant availability throughout your purchase these guys are the BEST !!!
First I give thanks to god for making this possible he is the head of everything I do. My experience with Equity bay was a good smooth transition they were very friendly they stayed in touch and make sure we had everything that we needed for this home-buying process they also stayed in touch with us to make sure everything was all right on our end and I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again if I had to.
My husband and I attended a home buyers seminar last evening and it was very insightful. We were able to ask questions and received invaluable knowledge into the home buying process. The Wendy Hughes Team and Heather Simpson from Bay Equity teaming up for this seminar was stellar and I highly recommend attending any future dates, especially for the first time home buyer like us. Thank you ladies!!
The courteous service, prompt responses, genuine concern and trust is why I am recommending Bay Equity to you for your home refinance needs. It was a pleasure!
Mr. Kelly helped myself and my now wife for over a year getting into a house we could afford and loved. He was always a phone call or email away. Response time was outstanding. I’d recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a home.
I'm looking for the right words to express myself to God, I can't find it. My family and I are looking to rent a house when an agent put us in touch with the Bay Equity office, we who are looking to rent a house become owners in less than a month, for us that's amazing. Bay Equity is exceptional, in terms of communication, way of doing things, wisdom, these people are incomparable. Especially Shelby Bean, she is exceptional. Thank you very much Bay Equity.
Words cannot describe how thankful I am that I was introduced to Alanna with Bay equity. Alanna is incredible she is so helpful knowledgeable and responsive with any questions that you may have when I tell you she knows her stuff she knows her stuff I started this process in January Had a credit challenge and she was able to overcome them all. I’m actually going to refinance My other property with her will be referring my friends and family. I also want to take the time to thanks Cesar Robles .
If you are in Duval County looking for your next home or looking to relocate to Duval county, you can count yourself lucky if Devon Redding is your loan officer. She is knowledgeable and friendly and a true professional. Her thoroughness and willingness to think outside the box for her clients allow her to overcome even the most challenging circumstances. Devon is a huge asset to Bay Equity.
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville Beach
- Sellstate Jax Realty - Mark Beamenderfer, J.D., GRI - Broker/Owner
Real estate agency5 ( 10 )
- Beaches Jewelry & Pawn
Pawn shop4.5 ( 10 )
- Community First Credit Union
Credit union4.3 ( 10 )
- Donald Ster, SWBC Mortgage
Mortgage lender5 ( 10 )
1. What Is the Phone Number of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via . You can use our online platform to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your information on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Repay My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your title loans online, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 1514 Roberts Dr Office 104, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States. You can search the address on the map software and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Mortgage lender that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan quotes with easy conditions.