Amscot - The Money Superstore W Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderhill
5521 W Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderhill, FL 33313, United States
- Money Orders
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Bill Payments
- Cash Advance
- Cash Advances
- Check Cashing
- Dollar Loans
- Free Money Orders
- Military Lending
- Money Transfers
- Pay Day Loans
Amscot - The Money Superstore Reviews
This place is a sham..the lady Cassandra racial profile me and made me go through so much, just to get a money order! I won't be visiting this place anymore, and I suggest you don't either!
We apologize for your experience with us. We have sent your feedback to the District Manager for the area. If you would like to discuss further, please give us a call at 1-800-801-4444. Thank you.
The associates are very unprofessional, so much so that they all began laughing at a joke the teller was making about a customer while the customer was standing there. What was more bizarre , is that the manager was included in this. I have never seen such adolescent behavior from adults who are being paid to provide elite customer service. Needs new staff, very poor customer care.
Although the location I visited was quite busy, the service was quick, efficient, and extremely easy. I have used Amscot for many years between paychecks, when you just need that little extra to pay your rent. They have always proven effective, fair, and I felt comfortable taking the Payday Advance loans with them.
Great to hear! Thanks again for choosing Amscot!
This is my favorite. They offer all sorts of financial services here. You can get free money orders here. For as much as you need. They do faxing and copying of your documents. Western union is also done here if you need to send money to your family, friends and love ones. There fast. And reliable.
The worse customer service ever!!!! How is it that you're getting payed to be curtious and greed customers however you don't! That's the employees at the amscot on west Oakland park. They look at you like you're some weird thing from out of space?! And on top of that the lady taking care of me rolled her eyes while I was asking a question. They say if you don't want to work than don't do so is just sad how companies give money away to incompetent people that don't want to work and abide by the rules of "great customer service"
Had the displeasure of visiting this location 3/2/2020 at 10:40 pm to get a money order for $1140 to use for a deposit on a asset. Got to the store where there three employees. The guy in the white shirt who assisted me whom seemed to be the manager ask for my driver license for the money order which I gave, then he persisted to copy my identification onto a form asking for my social security number with biometric components in order to issue me a money order. When I ask why does he need my social he briefly said we are required to obtain information on client for some transactions. I told him I would not give my social he walked away with the copy of my driver’s license and went to the back of the store. There are companies out there who are fraudulent operators. Do not give your biometric information (SSN) to them. They will sell your information and commit fraudulent activity using your information. Avoid them at all cost. “FRAUDS AVOID THEM AT ALL COST”
This is the worse store to have any business with. The customer service is horrible. The rep that has an attitude problem is Briana, I think she is Jamaican because he badge says "Mi Chat Patois". When asked a question she has to respond on the top of her lungs for all her colleagues to hear and if that wasn't enough disrespect, she keeps mumbling negative comments under her breath with another coworker as she assumed I was not able to hear her. Honestly, I have been to several Amscot locations and this is the worse. In fact, I have never had a customer service problem until today. She should be trained or moved to another department until her attitude improves
We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. If you would like to discuss further, please call us at 1-800-801-4444 and we will be happy to resolve any issues you may have had.
It's 1:22am Friday night, Saturday morning. Not my regular location guess I had expectations. Employees never said one word to me. So I jus stood there when I got my money order, then I politely said tootsie roll please. She put one under the glass and walked off. 👀What I do? Service was fast.
So I stood there for 10 minutes and waited. Which was pkay seeing how the only one working there was busy. Now, when it cames to me, the lady tried to take two customers (one after the other) that was when I got upset. It was my first time so I knew it would take time. I was in there 25 minutes just to be rejected because it takes 14 days for a check. I'll keep my business with the check cashing store who will let me pull out the next day even when they pull the money out themselves.
Worsssssssssst Customer service. If the associates don't like the job just quit or do something they like. They are nasty. They gossip, they are talking bad things about you while you're standing in front of them. Nasty, nasty, rude people
Our customers mean everything to us, and we pride ourselves on delivering the kind of customer care and attentiveness Amscot has become known for. Please call our customer care line at 1-800-333-6130, so that we can learn more about your recent visit and take the right steps to ensure your next Amscot visit is a great one.
Nearby Loan Stores in Lauderhill
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 954-233-9408. You can access our online loan marketplace to submit your loan application as well.
3. What Type Of Loans Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers provides following services:
- Payday loans
- Money orders
- Signature loans
- Bill Payments
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Loan agency that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can link our customers with our online partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
2. Where Can I Find Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 5521 W Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderhill, FL 33313, United States. You can look for their store address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always click here to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Failed To Repay My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. Click here to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loans.
7. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online loan platform to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.