Agent's Choice Title, LLC Utility Dr, Palm Coast
5 Utility Dr #17, Palm Coast, FL 32137, United States
Agent's Choice Title, LLC Reviews
Agent's ChoiceTitle is the epitome of professionalism. Agent's Choice paid off our creditors promptly. The entire experience was pleasant, organized and stress-free. If I could give them more than five stars, I would!
Mrs. Lindsey, Thank you so very much for your kind wards! We try our best to make everyone's closing experience a great one and glad that you are happy. It was great to meet you and I very much enjoyed our conversation. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or need our assistance.
So far so bad. I have never ever spoken to anyone from this title company since I began the purchase process. So far more than 30 days. I close tomorrow yet I have no idea of what my closing numbers are? Which means now I cannot get my wire set up! So I will probably be late for closing. I would have thought I would have had a call or message first thing this morning!
Mr. Froumy, I appreciate your feedback, but must point out that what you have stated is not accurate. My staff did reach out with a welcome email upon receipt of your contact information from your agent. And we were in contact with you via telephone 3 days in advance of your closing. Your closing was contingent on financing and we, as a title agent, are at the mercy of your lender. If we do not receive closing instructions to prepare a final closing statement, how are we to provide a final balance to close amount to you? And that was exactly the case with your closing, which was explained to you and your agent via telephone conversations and emails. Your lender sent us closing instructions day before closing and released the final Closing Disclosure at 5:02pm on 11/23. Once the final closing statement was balanced you were sent several emails. Your closing took place on 11/24, the date and time previously scheduled, with no delays. The only issue was that you did not have your final cash to close balance amount until the evening before, which was all due to lender's delay in releasing final closing figures and documents, which our office had no control over. Yes, there may have been some lack of communication and I sincerely apologies for that and will insure such does not occur on future closings, but your review of our services is not accurate, as you say you did not have any information the morning of the closing when in fact we have email proof that the final CD was emailed to you at 5:15pm on 11/23, so I think it would only be fair if you would please revise your review. Thank you, Ruzanna Tarannik
I was very impressed with how professional the staff are they explained everything everything They did not Rush me I liked their office too
Thank you so much Jasmin! it was an absolute pleasure working with you and meeting you.
Excellent experience with this company. Prompt and on top of things.
Thank you very much Mr. Erdos!
The Best Title Company!!! Ruzanna and Team, thank you for all!
Thank you dear Marina! always a pleasure working with you and the entire team at Matok Realty!
The Best Title company that I have ever used. Thank you for your professionalism.
Ines, Thank you so much! Absolute pleasure working with you!
We closed a lot of transactions with Ruzanna. Always fast and great!
Thank you Rodolphe! Always a pleasure to work with you!
Best Title Company in Palm Coast !
Thank you so much Eugene! we love working with you!
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Coast
1. What Is the Contact Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 386-445-9550. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and see what's available for you to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Repay My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. What Is the Location Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 5 Utility Dr #17, Palm Coast, FL 32137, United States. You can search the address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Title company that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan offers with easy conditions.