121 Financial Credit Union 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach
1856 3rd St S Suite 245, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
121 Financial Credit Union Reviews
Half a day wasted just trying to replace a debit card. I had to drive 20 miles out of my way for a new debit card because the beach branch doesn't have a working card machine. Then the automated activation says they can't activate the new card and just hangs up. Once the card card was activated it would not allow me to set a pin. Why can't they give out temporary cards until they send a new one? Ya know, like EVERY OTHER BANK IN EXISTENCE!!! Still not resolved and I have zero access to my money. I'll be leaving 121 asap
Hi - can you reach out to us with your contact information at [email protected] and we'll do our best to make the best of the situation. I'm sorry you've had such a frustrating experience.
Went to go cash a check at 4:45 on a wed and the doors were locked. When I doubled checked the sign that had the times on it, it clearly said the lobby closed at 5. To make matters worse, an older black male walked out of his truck behind me, unlocked the doors to the 121, walked inside, and then LOCKED the doors behind himself. They still had 15 minutes left to be open, and I couldn't cash the check (I needed the cash right then and there) I had wanted to, even though I made it there with time to spare.
I called 3 different phone numbers 9 times to get a routing number and still nobody will pick up the phone. I still don't have a routing number. The customer service is terrible
An excellent credit union on the par with other credit unions
have had so many damn overcharges because i took out money i deposited. i understand that these transactions do not show for a few days on available balance, but tellers should be able to see this and prevent my account from being over charged. i am 20 years old and working to pay off an attorney and this bank has robbed me of over 200 dollars. just let my card decline. worst bank ever. and i tried to get the overcharges voided and manager just dismissed me as if im a child. will most definitely be switching who i let handle my money. i had pending charges and deposited money for cash and there has to be a way that tellers can see those pending charges. but nope because of that the tellers directly cause my account to be overcharged
Toni was super helpful, friendly, and efficient! At one point our call was disconnected, but she made sure to call me back and leave a voicemail detailing the solution to my problem! Loved the experience, turned around my opinion of the branch. Thanks guys!
Thanks, Emily! We are so glad you’re a member with 121 Financial. 👍🏻
Not very customer friendly ..,Not using it anymore Not even able to get through .. tried for two days and have been on hold for a very long time both times.. Have given up ...
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville Beach
- John Adams - VA & Renovation mortgage loan Specialist - loanDepot #442266
Mortgage lender4.9 ( 10 )
- Beaches Jewelry & Pawn
Pawn shop4.5 ( 10 )
- Community First Credit Union
Credit union4.3 ( 10 )
- Donald Ster, SWBC Mortgage
Mortgage lender5 ( 10 )
1. What Is the Phone Number of 121 Financial Credit Union?You can contact 121 Financial Credit Union via (904) 723-6300. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At 121 Financial Credit Union?You can submit your information on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your online title loans, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. Where Can I Find 121 Financial Credit Union?121 Financial Credit Union is located at 1856 3rd St S Suite 245, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. You will find their address easily on the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is 121 Financial Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?121 Financial Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect you with our network of lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from 121 Financial Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.