Truist Aloma Ave, Winter Park
2006 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL 32792, United States
The worst bank now! I had an account with suntrust for years, with no problems. Then the turned into Truist and started charging fees for external transfers. Closed my account, then they billed me for maintenance fees, and sent threating letters that they'd send me to collections.
I went to deposit some cash and the person didn’t count it in front of me, it made me upset because I counted the amount twice before I went in and it came out to $100 less than it was :( She also didn’t ask me where I wanted it to be deposited in. I also saw another customer leave unhappy because his late fee couldn’t be waived but that’s probably something out of the staff’s control.
I have both business and personal accounts with Suntrust and I go to this branch often. The staffs are always friendly and helpful. I was in urgent need to look into a mortgage, branch manager Jonathan was able to set me up a meeting with Jim in no time. Jim was very knowledgeable and fast in working the mortgage. Fauzia has patiently helped us few times in fixing things related to both our business and personal accounts. Last, but not least, Violetta is very very kind and she always provide excellent service at the teller booth. One would have to experience how hard to learn a foreign language to appreciate her. I lived the same shoe so I can appreciate her Russian accent. When I visit a bank in person, I expect some waiting time. Usually it is minimal with this branch so this is not an issue.
I hate this bank they make me pay fees for everything, I had to go to the bank couple of times before my card wasn't working! They had to verify my identity and they couldn't do it through the phone so I had to go to the bank again in two occasions and I just opened the account less than a year ago and a lotof bad thing have happened! Now I'm trying to close it!! Hope they don't make me pay more!
Good impressions from the first meeting with Suntrust. Jonathan Vargas is a great manager, thank you so much!
I have (now had)an account with Suntrust for about 7-8 years. The few times I had to call customer service it took AGES to get a hold of someone and when you finally do, their customer service skills is one of the worse I experienced. I tried to close my account online and, you CANNOT do that, I tried to close my account over the drive thru first window (I had only $50 on that account)and I CANNOT do it, went inside to the teller line and NOPE. Tellers cannot close accounts either. Seriously??! There were no customers at this location and they had three tellers standing, one manager in his office on a personal call and, one “personal banker“ at a desk assisting the same members for over 1 hour (I left and I came back and they were still there ) when that personal banker went to the teller line she stopped and asked what I needed. I told her the reason of my visit and I asked how much longer was the wait. The rep asked the manager, so he helped . Please note that it took THE ONLY PERSON that was busy with clients to ask me if I needed assistance when the other 4 people didn’t bother to try to help. Between the poor branch experience, the terrible online options and capabilities and the unbearable phone customer service experience Truist seems to be one of the worst options on banking (not as bad as Wells Fargo- yet). I can close, open, transfer funds FOR FREE to another financial with my local Credit Union! Truist, you need to bring your online banking to this era and get your MX training on point because you are falling behind!
HATE THIS BANK. Takes an act of Congress to get money out to help with expenses. HATED it when it was SUNTRUST and it got worse. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK
The current manager has been very helpful and understanding when dealing with my mothers struggle with early onset alzheimers. He has worked with our family to shut down accounts that were riddled with recurring charges from predator companies and gave the family appropriate access enabling us to manage and prevent future recurrances as the disease progresses. He also takes the time to remember and recognize her when she enters the bank. Can't speak to other peoples experience but this is mine. I take away a star only because their CC is less flexible than most for setting up usage alerts. I would love to be able to setup an email online anytime she uses the card.
Terrible bank the "manager" called me saying my account was over drafted 160 but only 20 of that was actual charges. He then proceeded to extremely rude and threatening towards me and hung up on me several times and refused to tell me who his supervisor was. I'll be closing my account today.
That manager is GONE! There is a New manager there who is beautiful, fair and understanding :)
Nearby Loan Stores in Winter Park
1. What Is the Contact Information of Truist?You can contact Truist via +1 407-670-1548. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Request A Loan At Truist?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always check out our website and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Repay My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Truist?Truist is located at 2006 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL 32792, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit iPaydayLoans to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect you with our online partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Truist?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan quotes with bad credit-friendly requirements.