Truist N U.s. Hwy, Apollo Beach
5090 N U.S. Hwy 41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572, United States
Yesterday, the branch manager, Vanessa Santos, went above and beyond to provide me with excellent customer service. Where the SunTrust Fraud Department/Call Center Ops failed, she succeeded. Thank you Vanessa for going out of your way to assist me with the issue, following up, and all while maintaining such a wonderful attitude and personality.
After eight years of complaining that I wanted paperless statements, they added insult to injury by charging me for a paper statement. Every month I had to write and ask them to remove the charge. After writing a nasty email out of total frustration of their incompetence, their solution was to drop me as a customer, rather than fix the problem.
Always super nice and efficient! Favorite SunTrust I've ever been to..great hiring for sure..thanks for yalls great service..
Slow rude service in the drive through, my advice is use a bank that values their commercial account holders.
Unlike the person complaining below i feel that they took proper precautions when it came to covid. Very friendly and Vanessa was a huge help.
Excellent Bank they know my name and they know my face I go in there and they say good afternoon Mr Burch Meyer even though the newest teller who is not been there long seems to know my name I am pleased they have excellent customer service skills especially Patty Thornton whom I have known for over 20 years she has always delivered the highest customer service assisted me when I did not understand what regulations I needed to follow I'm very glad to be a member of her bank
Hours of operation are not customer friendly. The hours should be for the convenience of the customer not the bankers.
Nearby Loan Stores in Apollo Beach
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Contact Truist?You can call Truist via +1 813-675-9877. You can use our online platform to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At Truist?You can submit your information on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always check out our website and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?Please contact your lender if you have trouble performing repayments. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your online title loan services, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Truist?Truist is located at 5090 N U.S. Hwy 41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572, United States. You can look for their store address on the map software and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit iPaydayLoans to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Truist?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan offers with bad to no credit.