Synovus Bank Us Hwy, Palm Harbor
32845 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684, United States
Synovus Bank Reviews
We have been customers of Synovus for over 10 years. We originally switched from another regional bank when Synovus provided a very competitive business loan to us. We transferred all of our personal and business accounts, but after some concerns with our personal banker, we moved out business accounts to another bank. More recently, we closed a few personal accounts. Our favorite teller retired about a year ago, none of the other staff ever recognizes us and asks me the same questions about private banking and investments every time she doesn’t recognize me. Another concern is the relatively small amount of mobile deposits available daily and/or monthly, other banks have considerably higher deposit limits.
They closed my business account stating it was because I sell tobacco. I don’t sell tobacco. Never have. Never will. There was no discussion, no warning, no appeal. No logic, no escalation, no common sense. With a bank on nearly every corner, run don’t walk away from Synovus in Palm Harbor Florida.
I would like to thank the staff at Palm Harbor for all of the excellent service I receive when I go to the bank. Andres and Stephanie help with anything I ask of them with kind service and a smile. The two of them go above and beyond my requests. Customer service is important in this day and age and it is a pleasure to receive the service they provide. The entire is staff is excellent.
I work with people that needs daily help with living went there to cash their checks and the receptionist was great she was very patient and understanding I wish there were more people like her around
Let’s begin: Initially, I was given a good interest for my first mortgage, and 2 weeks before closing, I was giving a higher interest rate and the excuse was that he, fast talking Nicholas Hanley forgot to lock in the original rate and that I had to go with a higher rate based on the newest interest rates. Second, I had to chase down my debit card as it was sent to my old address knowing that I was moving within the same week; worst is that I had to go through security craziness to prove my new address although, they hold my mortgage for the same address. Third, this bank required me to open a checking account and automatic draft for the type of mortgage loan that I received which leads to the finale: I received a phone call that my first mortgage payment was late. Remember, they required me to open up a checking account to have my loan payments auto drafted but, they failed to process my paperwork, and I received a collection call when the mortgage payment they needed was sitting in my REQUIRED checking account and the paperwork in their system showed that it should have been taken out of my account. Oh yeah, now that I’m no longer a new customer, I called Nicholas Hanley, the original loan officer back to connect all these dots he spoke to me like I didn’t matter; like old business......on to the next victim.
Synovus has been my business bank for almost 10 years. I have used other bank and the past and they can't compare to Synovus. Their staff is constantly on top of things and I feel like the most important person in the room when visiting Synovus.
I have never had an issue at the bank. I've always been treated politely and with respect. Look forward to doing more business in the future.
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Harbor
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 888-796-6887. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your information on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loan services, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 32845 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect you with our online partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.