Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL 9th St, Vero Beach
2750 9th St SW, Vero Beach, FL 32968
Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL Reviews
Worst financial institution ever! I have been with them for years over convenience. Today I closed my account. Everytime I go to the bank to make any type of transaction I get pressured to get a loan through them. EVERYTIME. I applied for a car loan and was insulted by the loan officer who told me it would take me over a year to fix my credit to get a car loan. I fixed it 3 months and get a loan from the dealer for less APR than they were offering. Today I applied for a very small personal loan to get caught up on bills since I was out of work for a month due to COVID. First I was told yes. 2 days later I was told they would only give me half of what I asked for, 35% APR, and then told me I had to put all towards one bill. I have received personal loans in the past to get caught from other Credit Unions, never have I been told I had to pay one bill with the money.
Rude customer service in the branch. While talking to a teller a very large man came out from around a corner and stood right next to and starting asking me questions - without identifying himself. He was very intimidating. Told me I had to log in to verify my auto payment for a closed loan would not continue to take money from my other bank. When I tried to check, I was locked out due to closing the account. I called customer service and after 10 minutes of holding, then going through many questions to verify it is actually me, I was put on hold and then disconnected. When I obtained my car loan six months ago they added on fees and added to the balance due without notifying me. DO NOT USE THIS Credit Union!!!
Nothing but lies and bad information from the beginning. The 1-800 number told me there was only 1 location in Vero Beach (there are at least 3), told me I could open an account with a couple pieces of information which was wrong, my check was deposited into the WRONG ACCOUNT!!, was told they were ordering me an ATM card that was never done, and lastly was told that if I opened two shares that I wouldn’t be charged service fees but low and behold I’m being charged $5 a month for nothing. I also called to speak with someone two days ago and NEVER got the call back. How is this credit union still in business??
Dispite being told twice that my new debit card has been sent, I'm still waiting for it!!! Very disappointed!
They have no customer service, been with this bank since 1981. Am withdrawing all our money in the AM. 6/27/2017
My hat goes off to this location. All employees are super friendly and customer oriented to the T!! Must give a shout out to Jessica. She has been so helpful every time I need questions answered about anything!! Once again. You all are GREAT!! Thank you!!
Would give zero stars if an option. I have had nothing but problems with this place. Refinanced my car through them and I have regretted it everyday since. First they tell me I have to open and checking and savings in order to have a car loan through them. Second when I receive my final paperwork the payments are higher than the paperwork that I signed. Third, they do not have online payment option. I had to either physically go into the bank to pay my payment or get money direct deposited into my checking account through them which I didn't plan on using! I'm not done, they don't even send you paperwork. They also made me open a credit card with them and never sent me a statement. Again no online bill pay, but the payment was due so I called. They said that I needed to print out my statements and mail a check with it. I just bought a new car and part of the reason was just to get away from this place! I am going to cancel ALL hundred of my accounts with them on Friday and am tempted to toliet paper the building.
Starting my account was easy. The staff was very friendly. I don't like how early it closes but the benefits far outweigh that
Very unhappy with space coast credit union I have had nothing but bad experiences with this bank I have continued to give them the benefit of the doubt but after this last incident I am surely switching banks
No customer service. And they close at 4:00pm.
Nearby Loan Stores in Vero Beach
1. How Can I Contact Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL?You can make them a phone call through this phone number (321) 752-2222. Or you can search for their website and fill in the request form online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL?You can search for their website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for payday cash loans, you can visit iPaydayLoans website for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. Where Is Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL? How Can I Access?Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL is located at 2750 9th St SW, Vero Beach, FL 32968. You may simply check the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL an Agency or a Lender?Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL is a Credit union. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can check out our platform to secure a personal loan online with no credit check.
6. Does Space Coast Credit Union | Oslo | Vero Beach, FL Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get an online installment loan even with your low credit scores.