Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL 21st St, Vero Beach
445 21st St #8, Vero Beach, FL 32960, United States
Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL Reviews
Always in my yrs at Sccu this office is Great. The staff are experienced. Friendly and go the extra mile for customers. I can attest to this as have been ill and homebound but have my health care agent go for my needs or I get an occasional ride to them ..no problems. Thanks to all. Jb
I don't think I could say enough good things about this credit union. This is my second auto loan with them and my first time ever refinancing. I was in and out in 30 minutes (my girlfriend wasn't even done in Ulta yet..) The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back when it's time for my first mortgage. Of course there are only a few locations and they don't offer the hours or mobile features/perks that bigger banks do, but the rates are some of the lowest I've seen and that's why SCCU will always be my go to lender!
I do believe the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing here. Not just this location but Space Coast in general. Got a loan here at this location. Ok, put our boat up for collateral. I had them added as lien holder on insurance.Keep getting nasty and threatening letters from them needing proof of insurance. THEY HAD IT!! I called my insurance company...again and had it sent to them again. Went through that 3 times.Took several several weeks to get that settled. This branch office had to call another one to get that straight. (I hope it is). Now we get letter from Ohio of all places stating they need paperwork showing them as lienholders. I wonder what that $200 they charged us for title work was for then? Was told at this branch were we signed all papers at, that it (the $200) was to have the paperwork drawn up to show them as lienholders. Oh, and by the way, it took 7 days for the last letter to reach us. This letter threatens us now that if they do not recieve something showing them as lien holders we will be considered as defalt on loan. They are driving me crazy. Got the last letter on Friday, naturally, and can't do anything till Monday.
I never have one single issue no matter what I am doing here.... I just read a racist review from a week ago stating that they got treated differently than the Caucasian customers did... Well apparently this Jackie person must not know what she is talking about because there are several different employees of different ethnic backgrounds.... I can not stand it when someone doesn't like the way things go for them and they all of the sudden pull the race card and say that they get treated differently than Caucasians do, saying the Caucasians always get smiled at... Maybe it's your personal demeanor when you speak to other people the dictates how you get treated... How about you stop pulling race card and stop dividing America even more than we already are, let's stand together and love one another and stop placing blame...
Just wish I could deposited money at the atm.
Always super nice, very helpful all the time. Professional is their name. I drive all the way from Fort Pierce to do business with these guys. That’s how good they are. Any one that don’t have a good experience evidently was having a bad day when they walked in. Sometime we have to step back and examine our self before we find fault in someone else. Keep doing what you’re doing Space Coast. LOVE YOU GUYS
I have had this account since last year. I was told that payroll and government checks would not have to be held. Every time I got to cash my check the tellers always want to hold my check. They always like I'm crazy when I say that they should have already been verified by the previous teller. I can't deal inconsistancy especially when it comes to my money. And Some times I feel as tho I'm being looked at different than there Caucasian customers. Cause they always smile and are friendly to them. I liked this bank but I can't keep my money somewhere there is inconsistency all the time.
Space Coast Credit Union is one of the worse credit unions as far a business dealing ... and customer service. I went with a friend today and was appalled how they treated their customer.
I open a new checking and saving today with members service specialist SHAE CLARK. She has a great passion for what she does.
Nearby Loan Stores in Vero Beach
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Phone Number of Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL?You can call Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL via +1 800-447-7228. You can use our online platform to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always check out our website and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Pay Back My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. What Is the Location Information of Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL?Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL is located at 445 21st St #8, Vero Beach, FL 32960, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL An Agency Or A Lender?Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect our customers with our network of lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Space Coast Credit Union | Miracle Mile | Vero Beach, FL?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.