Republic Land & Title Woodlands Pkwy, Palm Harbor
4175 Woodlands Pkwy, Palm Harbor, FL 34685, United States
- Digital Closing
- Foreclosure Services
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Financial Services
- Full Service Title Company
- Home Services
- L Title
- Property Purchase
- Purchase Closings
- Real Estate Transactions
- Reverse Mortgages
- Settlement Services
- Short Sale
- Title Agent
- Title Search
Republic Land & Title Reviews
Absolutely and truly exceptional team!! Wow, I don't have enough words to explain how amazing Suzy (Susan) and Kimberly in the Trinity, FL office were through this entire process! This is the 4th home I have purchased and by far the most difficult one, all on the lender's part. These ladies stayed on top of every single thing, response was time was almost immediate to all emails and were beyond helpful with all questions asked. Best of all, they were polite, professional and accurate the entire time. I live out of state and was able to get everything completed smoothly with their instructions. Thank you, thank you for your patience and professionalism!! Can Republic Land & Title come to NJ please :)
Went to my house closing. No one was there although time was prearranged. They had messed up the closing statement which I had reviewed previously and now they wanted me to wire money on the spot. The office had no WiFi and I was forced to use my cell phone with one hand to input the numbers and instructions. Needless to say, mistakes occurred which they didn’t bother to catch until late the next day. This entire episode was the least professional title closing I have ever seen and I have been a real estate attorney for 40 years. Everyone has excuses for everything including the realtor. Avoid at all costs.
We have done several recent deals with Republic Land & Title. They are thoughtful, cheerful, and competent. All closing have been very smooth. Laurie Morris is terrific. I also need to thank Mary Lehman for all of help.mmunication. Laurie and Mary are true professionals!!!
Had our recent closing there. As far as Republic Land & Title, closing was smooth. There were several glitches, but they were all related to the finance institution we used. They dropped the ball on several issues,, primarily lack of communication and follow up. I won't name the financial institution, but we were a bit disappointed in how GTE finance handled it. Oops!
I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism. I had used this company about 3 years ago and had a much better experience. There were significant mistakes made during closing process. The communication was often lacking or dishonest or unprofessional. I will not use them again.
It was such a joy working with Suzy Hall on a recent closing for my client. She was extremely quick to respond and great at communicating updates to all parties in the transaction. Her level of expertise and professionalism were impressive and made for a very smooth closing. I look forward to working with Suzy again in the future!
Barb goes above and beyond on every tranasction and my clients absolutely love her. Questions are answered quickly and thoroughly. She is friendly, professional and reliable. She has my business every time!
My experience with Republic Land & Title was so poor I wish suggest any individual looking to do business with this company to stay away. If you have no other option do note that they are incredibly rude, will not try to assist you in any circumstance outside of what is convenient for them, and know nothing about customer service. Republic Land & Title entirely earned this 1 star review for treating customers (me) terribly.
I work with all 4 Republic Land & Title offices, and it has been my experience that their employees are exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to go above and beyond to serve their customers.
Everyone here is super helpful. Especially Nicole. She is pleasant and goes out of her way to help you and keep you updated. Highly recommend.
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Harbor
1. What Is the Contact Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 727-789-0035. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. What Kind Of Services Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers offers various loan services:
- Digital closing
- Foreclosure services
- Title insurance
- Commercial Property
- Financial Services
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Title company that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
2. What Is the Address of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 4175 Woodlands Pkwy, Palm Harbor, FL 34685, United States. You can look for their store address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. How Can I Request A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your information on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans to explore more options.
6. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. Visit our online platform to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loan services.
7. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online loan platform to get instant loan offers with easy conditions.