PNC Bank US, Okeechobee
2801 US-441, Okeechobee, FL 34974, United States
PNC Bank Reviews
Although I am new to PNC Bank Gianna was not only extremely friendly and polite she was very knowledgeable on Bank operations and helpful had a great sense of humor got everything I needed done and a reasonable the amount of time not to mention her great sense of humor
We were assisted by Taylor Woods & the nice young woman who greeted members. We had a fee added during my mother’s passing & when realized, Taylor spoke on our behalf & fee removed. The staff seem all to be for quality member services. Refreshing business style! Thank you John & Gloria Wilson
We just wanted to take a moment to compliment the competency of "Taylor" who helped with our mortgage loan questions. We deal with customer service entities every day and it is refreshing to deal with someone so accommodating! It is a rarity to receive sincere, genuine, and helpful service just because it is the general nature of the person that cares about her work.
Every PNC bank I go into makes me (and my wife) feel special, and we are not even royalty! We have used PNC in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky and Michigan and in every branch we have gone to they are good to us. Some branches even had a person open the door for us and we are mobile (not wheelchair bound?! They ALWAYS greet us welcoming us to PNC! Only one drawback, where we reside now we have to drive 50+ miles to get to a branch, BUT IT'S WORTH IT! Very well done, PNC! One final note, we had our debit card number stolen and thieves pilfered over 1000 DOLLARS from our account! Though PNC is only technically liable for a small amount, THEY GAVE US ALL THE MONEY BACK! THAT'S SERVICE that has made a LIFETIME CLIENT OUT OF ME!
2% charge to cash a check because you don’t have an account with them?!?! Professional thieves.
I would give a negative star review if could. Opened an account and 10 days later they have froze my account with no explanation. At my return to the bank the have you sign through a app scanner. What happened to people. My suggestion find another bank if in Florida or any other state that has pnc bank
Avoid using this branches ATM's. During busniess hours, my card was locked in one of their ATM's that they apparently "don't service". Had to get a new card printed. Major inconvenience.
I went to the Okeechobee Branch to open a new checking and have money transferred over to that account from my old one. I spent over 2 hours at the bank to get this change enacted because the representative working with me was obviously inexperienced with such transactions and stayed on the phone with someone in the department that handles these almost my whole time there. The long and short of the story is that mistakes were made that have enacted a freeze on my new checking account. I am still waiting to hear back from the branch manager to get this problem resolved. I am seriously considering leaving PNC Bank now.
People working there are fast to service you. Thank you
This bank has horrible security issues! I've been with them for 1 year & have had my acct hacked 3 times. Im closing it!
Nearby Loan Stores in Okeechobee
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. What Is the Phone Number of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 863-763-1924. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your information on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and choose between various loan options to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should contact your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. What Is the Location Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 2801 US-441, Okeechobee, FL 34974, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can link our customers with our network of lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.