PFS Financial Services W State Rd, Longwood
2160 W State Rd 434 UNIT 120, Longwood, FL 32779, United States
- Business Loans
- Installment Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Ach Payment
- Auto Financing
- Auto Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Automotive Finance
- Car Loan
- Consumer Loans
- Dealer Financing
- Lending Programs
- Vehicle Financing
PFS Financial Services Reviews
I would rate this company a minus zero if I could. They called my friends cell phone before 8 am and after 8 pm constantly harassing her for payment for a van during the pandemic. . They charged over 30% interest on a van that she paid purchased in 2015 for $12,000. Laura the manager Longwood Fl office was nasty and rude to my friend. She came to my friends address without out her permission to try to force my friend to sign paperwork through intimidation and verbal threats trying to get her to sign paperwork’s so that she could sell her van and take her to court for any monies that are left on the invoice. We are going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Do not do business with these people they are predatory lenders.
Will work with you as long as you communicate with them when going to be late with payment. Very polite and professional. Never had any dissatisfaction during my 3 years.
Thank you, Arteshuwa!
Unprofessional workers. Glad I was able to ditch their loan within the first 2 months for a brand new 2020 car elsewhere. I guess they won't be making money off the interest anymore.
Avoid this company by all cost they don't report at all!! An I'm having to file a civil lawsuit.
Got a loan from this agency to finance a car from PrimeCar. The dishonest salesman from the dealership told me that my loan was 7%. Upon calling PFS a few days later to confirm details of the loan, it turned out to be 24.99% interest. I wouldn’t have took the loan if I would have known this. Also, their customer service is pure garbage. Especially the woman at the front desk (Spanish woman, forgot her name). I had to go to their office once a month to make a payment, and the front desk clerk was always so rude, had a short temper, and would make it seems like I was below her. Also, they accepted card payments and one month I was overcharged. The paper work said I paid $400 whereas my bank said $500 was withdrawn. Management refused to speak with me and I had to deal with that rude front clerk and to no surprise, had an attitude. Don’t do business with this unprofessional agency. Poor management and a peasant for a clerk.
Would never recommend to anyone. I’ve been with them for a few years. I’ve experienced some very rude and unprofessional office staff. Tanya and Lorraine to be exact. The most pleasant and helpful was Chris and he’s been gone a while now. Management is not willing to be of any help for anything unless it involves the loanee to be more indebted with them.
Had my first car loan through them, paid it off today. Great staff, great service. They'll be missed.
They have not been reporting credit
Nearby Loan Stores in Longwood
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
- Synchrony Bank
Bank1.2 ( 25 )
- Fifth Third Bank & ATM
Bank2.9 ( 10 )
- Excel Credit - Boat, RV, Aircraft Loans & Financing
Loan agency5 ( 6 )
- GM Financial Credit Center
Car f2.4 ( 6 )
1. How to Get Access With Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call them at this phone number +1 407-332-9622. Or you can go to their website and fill out the loan form online.
3. What Type of Services Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers provides you with a long list of services which include:
- Installment loans
- Title loans
- Business loans
- Signature loans
- Ach Payment
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Loan agency. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can get a fast personal loan through our platform with soft credit check.
2. What Is the Location Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Find It?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 2160 W State Rd 434 UNIT 120, Longwood, FL 32779, United States. You may simply check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. How to Get a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can go to their website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday advances over the internet, you can come to our website for more details.
6. What Should I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. Please always check the terms before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, we can help you out! Just turn to our site to get an installment loan even with bad credit.