loanDepot Ocean Dr, Vero Beach
2855 Ocean Dr C6, Vero Beach, FL 32963
Gloria is the BEST. I used her when I purchased my home. She was there with me through every step no matter how big or small. She kept in touch with me daily, hourly, anytime I needed anything. So I thought of her right away when I wanted to refinance. But instead I got pressured by a family member to use somebody else. And all I can say is what a nightmare. So after 3 months I finally had enough of my nightmare and told him and my family member I was done. Called miss Gloria and right away I knew I had made the right choice calling her. I was right back under her wing and she was guiding me in the right direction. She had done more in a few days than that other guy had done in 3 months. She is the best and I will recommend her anytime and have already. She is very good at what she does, we definitely need more people like her in this world. Thanks so much for all you have done.
Literally showed up to the closing today only to find out our scheduled closing was not going to happen as there was no clear to close on our file and our lender was nowhere to be found finally after several hours of text and calls she let us know if she was at a doctor's appointment and couldn't talk. Beyond disappointed as we were supposed to close one other time before and it fell through. Much more to the story and not sure where we and our kids will sleep tomorrow night¡!!!!
Hi Garr R -- Thank you for reaching out to us about your experience. We would like to have a member of our Customer Care team to discuss this further with you. Please call our Customer Care team at 888-337-6888 (x6789) or [email protected]
I can only say positive things about Gloria Taylor with LoanDepot. She was professional, organized, and did everything in her power to make sure our loan closed. If you are going to purchase a home make sure to work with Gloria.
Hi Chase Williams! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with Gloria. We are here for you if you have any questions or future financial needs.
Nearby Loan Stores in Vero Beach
1. What Is the Phone Number of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via (772) 257-2040. You can use our online platform to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always check out our website and choose between various loan options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Repay My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loans, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. What Is the Address of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 2855 Ocean Dr C6, Vero Beach, FL 32963. You can search the address on the map software and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Mortgage lender that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan offers with easy conditions.