Drummond Community Bank N Young Blvd, Chiefland
1627 N Young Blvd, Chiefland, FL 32626, United States
Drummond Community Bank Reviews
We are visiting the area traveling through in our RV. We needed some quarters to wash our laundry. I stopped in at Walmart's customer service to get some, but they were low and couldn't spare any. A lady next to me said that she worked at Drummond Community Bank and they were still open for 18 minutes, if I wanted to head through the first drive through line to get some. First off, wow! That was very kind and thoughtful. Thank you. Secondly, your gal in the window was very friendly and respectful. Finally, I have never seen a teller area that is so beautifully decorated and welcoming. If we lived in Chiefland, you would have our business.
Drummond Community Bank is very special to my family. We are from Arkansas born and raised, and my wife has had the incredible opportunity to come down here and continue her residency at UF Health Pediatrics. We were in a pretty tough spot but our amazing lender Chani Walker who worked tirelessly and was always there for us when we needed her led the way. We now are living in a wonderful home, with our beautiful daughter, and have made the full transition from Arkansans to Floridians. We are unbelievably thankful for Chani Walker, everything she did for us, and everything Drummond has done also. These people are the real deal.
I don't understand the bad reviews some have made. What do you people want? They are open later and longer than most banks and have good looking, helpful ladies to help you in the lobby ( during non coronovirus times). The building is large and classy too.
Quickest personal loan I ever received. I will definitely bank with them in the future
This particular bank is a TOTAL joke!! These people SUCK, they discriminate against their employees! And they can’t even manage the place! Takes an hour just to deposit money! I suggest getting your account switched over to a different bank!
The app never remembers my device so I am always forced to verify with the 2 step process. Now it doesn't even send me the texted code it says it sent to verify so I'm locked out of my banking services. I am leaving Drummond ASAP. If you don't have an account here do not bank here. Nice people but why would you bank somewhere you can't access anything on your mobile device. When I call they can't help me and just tell me "I didn't make the app and can't do anything about it". One even hung up. When you walk in the bank the staff are great but I cannot and will not bank with anyone who doesn't take care of online banking issues.
Haven't had no real problems, rarely gone inside in 29 yrs of living both Cedar Key first year then Chiefland 6yrs after "No Name Storm" hit in '93 (moved to Cedar Key Feb 1992 - 93/ Chiefland 1993 - 1999) 92-94 finished High School Cedar Key. Cedar Key Branch i currently have account for a year but 1993-94, 1996, 1999-2019 cashed pay checks paid Electric Bill - A Big Plus & 👍! at location. Chiefland may have Drive Thru issues but timing is the real reason people leave bad reviews. Everybody shows up at same time late in afternoon knowing they keep it open longer than the office. Figure no hurry till get there and its packed with one Teller operating the Main Window plus 4 or 5 lanes with a push button speaker and vacuum tube each. That Teller doing Best they can as quick as they can. I know because i get caught in it as well when need a withdrawal. Still fact Drive Thru open longer, plus all day Saturday's you can't beat that anywhere within 40 mile radius. From Cedar Key, Respect! Billy O'Hara **** 4 Stars cause i do more with Local Branch Cedar Key. If I was i would give 5 stars.
Thank you for the review Mr. O'Hara. We look forward to serving you at both locations.
If I could give this place a 0 star I would. They lobby cloeses around 5.. longest drive thru lines ever seen. Waited 30 minutes in line in the drive thru.. a drive thru that has 6 lanes shake my head.. i cashed 3 checks in drive thru system... terrible i went thru drive thru still waited 15 minutes to get back to me, to question what company i was working for.name of company is PRINTED on check ive banked qt Drummond since i was a teen. And don't matter experienced tellers to new tellers this place is slow wish Perkins bank was still around quicker better service. Alot of people dread your drive thru on Friday fix it y'all foreclosed on enough houses in y'alls life time to girl a girl for your 7 lanes geeez suppose deer feed cost to much to hire a decent tellers
Very unhappy with this bank. Will not answer phones, no way to leave a message as "voice mail is full". Unless you know of someone personally, you cannot leave a message for a particular person as they do not give a choice of "directory". Will not respond to messages either. Customer service is non- existent.
Hi Shirley, We are sorry we missed your call. We have tried to reach back out to you on the phone number we have on file. Please call us at 352-528-3101 to speak to someone immediately.
Their mobile deposit is horrible. If you make a mobile deposit before 2 PM, you might see it the next day after 12 PM. I miss when Perkins was open.
Nearby Loan Stores in Chiefland
1. What Is the Phone Number of Drummond Community Bank?You can call Drummond Community Bank via +1 352-493-2277. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Drummond Community Bank?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and see what's available for you to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loans, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. What Is the Location Information of Drummond Community Bank?Drummond Community Bank is located at 1627 N Young Blvd, Chiefland, FL 32626, United States. Take a look at the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Drummond Community Bank An Agency Or A Lender?Drummond Community Bank is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can link our customers with our online partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Drummond Community Bank?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.