Centennial Bank Overseas Hwy, Marathon
4594 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, United States
Centennial Bank Reviews
First time in this branch and it was awesome! Maria was fantastic and we even shared a couple coin stories. Will definitely be going back.
We appreciate the positive feedback. It means a lot. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Always a nightmare to have to deal with. Closed all of my accounts after three years of nothing but problems! Sub-par ATMs, customer service, and "mobile banking".
We apologize you feel this way Alyssa.
I’ve never had any problems with anybody at Centennial until I spoke to a man on the phone whos name was TJ. I had a question about an overdraft fee and he had explained it but I wasn’t understanding why it was overdrafting when I had the money in my account for the purchase and then I no longer had the money in my account because from that transaction it was taken out right away and I was not negative. Then he continued by trying to talk over me while I was asking a question so i could understand, in a very rude way saying “You don’t listen do you ? That’s great .. Maybe if you listened to what i’m trying to tell you instead of ignoring me you would understand what i’m telling you” I had no words for what he said and continued to let him speak. Yes I was confused but I did not understand and was not ignoring what he was explaining I was just trying to understand the reason completely! There was NO reason for him to get a bad attitude over it! I was not a rude customer for him to speak to me the way he did. Very irritated and disappointed that I can’t call asking about my own account without getting treating like i’m stupid for not understanding something right away.
Nearby Loan Stores in Marathon
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Centennial Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 305-676-3081. Or you can search for their website and submit the application form online.
3. How to Get a Loan at Centennial Bank?You can search for their website and submit the application form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always check the terms before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Centennial Bank? How Can I Get There?Centennial Bank is located at 4594 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, United States. You may refer to the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is Centennial Bank an Agency or a Lender?Centennial Bank is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can click here to secure a small personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Centennial Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.