BFS Capital N University Dr, Coral Springs
3301 N University Dr Suite 100, Coral Springs, FL 33065, United States
- Business Loans
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Consumer Loans
- Term Loans
BFS Capital Reviews
We had a wonderful experience with BFS. Joe was so patient and understanding with us. We were skeptical, it was our 1st loan as a small business, so our guard was up. Joe listened and and understood exactly what we needed and got it done. It was a VERY fast process and SUPER painless, unlike most banks. I recommend them to anyone I know. I appreciate them caring about my small business. A+++++
Do not waste your time applying at this company. They beg you to do the application then, you never hear from them. We kept sending emails follow up until 3 weeks later they called and said you have $5000 approval. Our business makes over half millions sales a year and have good collateral. We went to another reputable lender and we got $75000 in 3 days.
I have a small business. Initially, it was very difficult for me to obtain loans because of the lack of business credit. I have received several loans with BFS and every experience is easier than the last. My representative Sonny Azlam is professional and extremely helpful in meeting my needs.
Well.Where do we start. First you should never borrow from any of these predator lenders unless you really need to.You will pay up to 25 percent.We have used BFS for the past 5 years not because we were in love with them but we had developed a relationship with them. We have had about 5 loans with them totaling over $250 thousand.Never missed a payment then this year. My husband had a couple health issues and we asked if we could put our daily ACH on hold and double up on them when he got out.We are talking 2 weeks.They were very helpfully until we got to the end of our contract and it was brought up that we had been late on some ACH debits.We brought up that they made the offer and said they would not hold it against us.DO NOT BELIEVE It.We made over 1000 ACH debits .BFS made over Thousands of Dollars on us over 5 years and we are down to the last couple debits and we are done.We asked if they had any offers for us after we provided bank statements totaling over $100 thousand in last 90 days.We got NO answer. 3 weeks later we asked why and were told that our sales were down which we replied that ALL business is down.We were told that after 5 years and a near perfect record we did not meet the standards of someone higher up the ladder.Look, we all know we are being taken advantage of as we cannot get funding as a small business Through the normal banking system .This is how they make their money but if you feel that they are your best buddy because you have been with them for some time they will be loyal to you .FORGET It. What we would like them to know is we as a small business are very proud of our payment record over 5 years That’s more important to us then anything BFS has to offer at ANY PRICE.So if you need CASH shop around.Be aware of predator Lending.BFS was good to us and we developed a good relationship with their team but at the end of the day REMEMBER sometimes in life we make poor decisions and we may be forced to kiss their butt.Its a decision you ONLY can make.At this point we have decided that we will move on.The man up stairs has got this.As is written.Borrower be a SLAVE unto the Lender.NO MORE.Doug and. Cheryl
Hi Doug and Cheryl. We're really sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to look into this so please could you email our customer services team on [email protected]?
Rick Sarett was an amazing representative of the company. He was professional, tenacious, and straightforward. He did not give up until he found a suitable product for my business, which I am very happy about. I hope to work with him again soon! Thanks Rick!
I owned an RV business in Salt Lake City and we had a cash crunch and we were in need of quick cash. BFS was great to work with and they did exactly what they promised to do. This loan was done on just my signature and was the only option we had. I would use them again if I ever had the need.
This is the 4th year in a row I have used BFS for merchant funding. The process really couldn't have been much easier. Once my documents were sent in I had the money in my account within 24 hrs. Justin responded to any questions I had right away. I'm a very satisfied customer!
If I could give them negative stars I would. I have asked this company over 50 times, via phone, email, text (yes they actually text message me) to remove me from their list. They switch company names, manipulate and lie. I had applied for a loan through another company, which they had just disguised themselves as. Then BFS contacted me saying it was actually them, not Copperline Credit whom I had applied to (after I have asked BFS over 50 times to not contact me) Since my credit etc was already pulled, and the sales rep guaranteed me he was going to get me great financing, I figured to let them have their shot. Terrible mistake. Their actual processes and communication is even worse than their harassing weekly prospecting call, text or email. The only thing this company is good at is consistency in prospecting, however, they do it in a terribly unethical and unprofessional manner. STAY AWAY AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I will be filing complaints against them with the FTC.
Customer service is important. Very aggressive to get the docs, then the communication stops. Being a small business owner we know time is very important. If a loan is not a good fit for whatever reason the loan officer in my case Mr. Payne should be upfront and say so,instead of the ,”we should get a answer in a hour” 3 days in a row. Bad experience.
I've had several cash advance loans with BFS and every experience is easier than the last and my rate goes down because of our continued business and pay back ability. Thanks a lot.
Nearby Loan Stores in Coral Springs
1. What Is the Contact Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via . You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan application as well.
3. What Type Of Loans Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers provides following services:
- Payday loans
- Business loans
- Signature loans
- Consumer Loans
- Term Loans
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Loan agency that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 3301 N University Dr Suite 100, Coral Springs, FL 33065, United States. You can search the address on the map software and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online platform to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Can't Repay My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. Click here to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loans.
7. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.