Amscot - The Money Superstore Ne 8th St, Homestead
891 NE 8th St, Homestead, FL 33030, United States
- Money Orders
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Bill Payments
- Cash Advance
- Cash Advances
- Check Cashing
- Dollar Loans
- Free Money Orders
- Military Lending
- Money Transfers
- Pay Day Loans
Amscot - The Money Superstore Reviews
They demand your fingerprint with signature just to notarize a simple insurance document as if we're all common criminals. They don't even disclose how they'll use/store our fingerprints in the future. It's all fun and games until some shady individual uses your stored fingerprint to commit fraud or frame unsuspecting customers. As for the the attendants, they act like they have a chip on their shoulder with a pretentious, unprofessional, uncaring attitude, and they don't even bother to greet customers. We really need to support local small business notaries before these evil companies take over our towns have us begging and jumping all sorts of hurdles just to earn their "good" graces.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with us. If you would like to discuss, please give us a call at 1-800-801-4444.
I had to receive money from overseas and this store was very thorough and professional. It took a while but I was able to get it done. They seem to be very busy but they have a lot of employees and windows so you don't wait in line too long. Because this is primarily what they do they are experts at it. The facilities are very nice.
TERRIBLE!! The man working yesterday afternoon not only didn't greet me,make eye contact or anything goes to his coworker while taking my paper work,both starts laughing as if there was a really funny joke.Turns out they were making fun of my handwriting.While he's typing stuff in the computer the girl again starts laughing soo loud and was evident they were making fun of someone(me).All of this in front of my face,very rude and unprofessional.
The attention used to be better before but now there's too many people there all at the same time they're not as organized as when they first opened but still the service is better then a regular check cashing
I went to change a personal check and it took 1 hour and they told me I had no fund Go through Bank Chase and change it was only $ 100
Worst customer service and liar advertising about money orders... they say : Money Orders: No Limit, No Charge, No problems 👈 but the Branch Manager at this store decided to irrespective me in front of another customers, because I required 6 money order in 3 weeks... what about NO LIMIT and NO PROBLEMS??...That Branch Manager was disrespectful and made me decided go to Sedanos and buy a money order for only $0.85...remember you're not alone in the market. Worst service and non professional Manager is the perfect match to loss customers👎👎👎👎
Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We’re disappointed anytime we hear that a customer’s visit fell short of the standards we strive to meet. Please allow us the opportunity to address this issue with you at your earliest convenience by calling our customer care line at 1-800-333-6130. We look forward to resolving this for you!
Malu (if that’s a name) was extremely rude! She didn’t even know how to properly notarize a document to the point she could even copy my name as it’s printed on my DL. I had to correct her twice. Completely incompetent! Still had to pay $10
Jose, we apologize for your experience with us. We hope you will allow us to correct and visit us again soon!
Malu the besttt !!!! In and out, helping both customers but caring for both same time really quick always super nice!!!! The other 2 should be caring more for customers instead of being talking at each other about personal stuff that we don’t care
I write only one star because it does not let me write without pointing, but in truth it would not mark any of my part, since I go and buy them a money order and they are paid cash, but it does not work for me and returned it back without filling in as As they gave it to me and they tell me that they charge me a percent to change it, it's really a shame to take the cash very easy, it's disgusting
The schedule is wrong Waste of time
Nearby Loan Stores in Homestead
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Amscot - The Money Superstore?You can call them at this phone number +1 305-423-7916. Or you can enter their official website and fill out the loan form online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Amscot - The Money Superstore?Amscot - The Money Superstore enables you to get access a variety of services which include:
- Payday loans
- Money orders
- Signature loans
- Bill Payments
5. Is Amscot - The Money Superstore an Agency or a Lender?Amscot - The Money Superstore is a Loan agency. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online here with no credit check.
2. Where Is Amscot - The Money Superstore? How Can I Find It?Amscot - The Money Superstore is located at 891 NE 8th St, Homestead, FL 33030, United States. Please carefully check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. How to Get a Loan at Amscot - The Money Superstore?You can enter their official website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday cash loans over the internet, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
6. What to Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Amscot - The Money Superstore Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just click here to get an online installment loan even with bad credit.