Amscot W Colonial Dr, Orlando
4986 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808, United States
- Business Check Cashing
- Cashier 39 S Checks
- Installment Loans
- Money Orders
- Payday Loans
- Payroll Check Cashing
- Atm Services
- Copy Services
- Financial Services
- Home Loans
- Revenue Service
I came to this particular location for the first time today I was sadly disappointed Jose was assisting me after he took my check I waited for 15 minutes as he took people that came after me while he verified my check as if it was fake it was only for $2000 I told him if there was an issue that I would take my check back and just cash it at Wells Fargo instead of waiting for almost 20 minutes. He flamboyantly rolled his eyes repeatedly and told me that he does not care if I take my check somewhere else and he needed to make sure that my check was not fake lol, Long story short the check was real and African-American people also have money as well and we are all not here as thieves and lowlives and would appreciate it if we are all not treated like that when we enter your establishment. I was embarrassed and insulted by his accusation. The other two tellers were great they were even concerned with how long he had me waiting and offered to To help me twice and also very apologetic for the situation while Jose Continue to be disgustingly nasty and rude with me for no reason at all. I was more confuse as to why he was so angry with me as if we encountered each other previously,he didn’t tell me how much they were taking out he just gave me my money and walked away. Needless to say thanks to Jose and his flamboyant rudeness, And clear bias discrimination I will not ever be returning to that location, And would advise anyone else of color that wants to be treated with respect or dignity do the same.
Spanish girls in their are a rude and disrespectful her name tag say Britney be careful she ain’t got no respect for anybody that’s black
I came in to cash a check and they thought it was fake and they wanted my father’s number to call him at 1 in the morning to verify it was real. My boyfriend came in and tried to cash his check and they said they couldn’t cash his check and couldn’t tell him why. He went to another place to get his check cashed and there was no problem whatsoever. These people discriminate!!!!
I would give zero star if I could the Porto rican lady with glasses and long hair name stephanie was very rude and had me waiting like 45 minutes she left me standing and went to help Spanish people like her , very unprofessional rude and racist as well ...
They move in slow motion at this location. 3 people behind the glass and only 1 working. 3 customers came in after me and 2 were helped before me. Worst location I've been to yet.
Horrible customer service. Jorge was extremely rude and disrespectful!!! A person working in the customer service industry should at least require the basics in that field of work. Stop blaming customers because you have a bad day, a bad life, or because you hate your job!!!
I've been going to Amscot for months now getting money orders to deposit. Sharlyn and her two associates were extremely patient with me on the coin and money I had to process, while handling others quickly. I don't understand the bad reviews, at least for these hours, because every single window was full and every person was attended to within 10 minutes. The staff were awesome and working hard, and made sure to welcome everyone as they came in. I honestly think most bad reviews are those who are impatient or have requests with issues that would naturally take more time.
Would give them no stars if I could... the black lady with glasses that works at night was very rude with a nasty attitude...seemed like she doesn't like her job...I ask management to look into her because that is not good for a professional business...
This place is the freaking worse!!! I went in to get a money order!! With cash and because the person that gave me a ride up there owed money to them I could not GIVE them money for a money order. Who the heck does that?? What is the risk when I’m giving cash for certified funds? Stupid and dumb people run this place. AVOID!
The customer service lady was very rude today. She asked personal question out loud and was not willing to serve.
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of Amscot?You can contact Amscot via +1 407-522-1237. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Amscot?Amscot offers various loan services:
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Business check cashing
- Cashier's checks
- Money orders
5. Is Amscot An Agency Or A Lender?Amscot is a Check cash that accepts all kinds of loan requests including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Amscot?Amscot is located at 4986 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808, United States. Take a look at the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Amscot?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always click here to explore more options.
6. What Will Happen If I Failed To Repay My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current financial status. Visit our online platform to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your title loans online.
7. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Amscot?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.